Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair Products!

Hey guys! What's up? So this post was highly requested ("highly" being requested once and never mentioned again by my best friend who lives half way across the world from me! ;-D) and I decided I had nothing better to do so I would type it out now!
I was requested to do a daily hair routine/hair products post. Now, I would love to do these but I cannot really do my hair routine without making a video so don't worry, I will put that on my video list!:) However, I would be more than happy to give you an in-depth look at the products I use on a daily basis, my love-hate status on the products I occasionally use and where to find these products!

So there are two products I use daily. These are:
Got 2 B Glued Styling Spiking Glue

which I use to style my hair and make it super shexi!
And then there is Got 2 B Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

which I use to give my hair that x-tra screamin' hold and that messed-up, out-of-bed look.
I purchase both of these products at the Hair Products aisle at Wal*Mart.
The shampoo & conditioiner I use changes regularly because it is not too great for your hair to be using the same product over and over and just because we always seem to switch between product for some reason beyond me!
Currently, I'm using Treseme Moisture Rich Shampoo and Treseme Smooth & Silky Conditioner. You can purchase these in combo packs at any drug store such as Wal*Mart and Target. I buy mine from Wal*Mart.

My hairspray that I carry around with me in my purse is Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold Travel Sized Hairspray. I bought this from the travel aisle at... guess where? WAL*MART!!!

*Instead of the "24" it says "Travel friendly" around an airplane icon.
I also carry around a different hair gel. I cannot find a small version of the Got 2 B Glued gel & hairspray and I just wanted to finish up this product that I found lying around. I use L'oreal Paris OUT OF BED Fibre Putty.

Out of all of these products the Got 2 B Glued combo has to be my favorites just for the simple fact that it works best on my hair!

Speak Soon, Dani
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment